This statement applies to content published on the www.westborough-dry-doddington.parish.lincolnshire.gov.uk domain.
This website is run by Westborough and Dry Doddington Parish Council. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible. The text should be clear and simple to understand. You should be able to:
- zoom in up to 300% without problems
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- use most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- change accessibility settings
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
How accessible this website is
Parts of this website are not fully accessible. For example:
- some graphics and document attachments have poor colour contrast
- some PDF documents aren’t fully accessible to screen reader software
- forms are not hosted on an accessible platform
How to request content in an accessible format
If you need information in a different format contact us and tell us:
- the web address (URL) of the content
- your name and email address
- the format you need (for example, audio CD, braille, BSL or large print, accessible PDF)
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find problems that are not listed on this page or you think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us.
If you contact us with a complaint and you are not happy with our response you may contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’).
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Westborough and Dry Doddington Parish Council is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is currently partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
There may be pages with Read more / click here links. See WCAG 2.4 Success Criterion 4.4 (Link Purpose (In Context))
There may be some pages where there are stray end tags. See WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.1 (Parsing).
Many of our older PDFs and Word documents don’t meet accessibility standards - for example, they may not be structured so they’re accessible to a screen reader. See WCAG 2.1 success criterion 4.1.2 (name, role value).
Clerk: Wendy McCallin
Address: Clensey House, Dry Doddington, Newark NG23 5HT
Tel: 01400 282001
When we publish new content, we’ll make sure our use of images meets accessibility standards.
This statement was prepared on 13 August 2020.